Wednesday, October 29, 2014

♫ Pequeña Rosa - Jeff Alan Ross & Mike Fitzgerald


♫ Pequeña Rosa 

Jeff Alan Ross & Mike Fitzgerald

"A positive message Latin dance song with charitable proceeds to help a home for girls in Honduras."  -- CDBaby





"Inspired by a Rosa named Paola" … the words of songwriter Bill Hill on a long flight back to LA after a one-week mission trip with the girls at Our Little Roses.
“I left Honduras with a dream -- I traveled with my sister and friends the entire trip but somehow ended up on a flight by myself from El Salvador to Los Angeles this past February. I sat there alone and wrote what would become Pequena Rosa.
“My love and HUGE appreciation to Jeff Alan Ross (played with Stevie Nicks, Chris Issacs, Paul Anka…you name it…even Steve Martin…love that) for composing such beauty and making a dream a reality.
“Special thanks to Mike Fitzgerald who was born with a gift and lent his angel-like vocals. Thanks to John Mahon (Elton John’s percussionist) who lent the beats that will make all the Rosas in the world dance. And thanks to Steve Fekete (Avril Lavigne) for the Spanish guitar that completed the song.
“I dedicate this song to all Rosas who reach for the sun, the biggest star in our sky.  I ended up on that flight alone...hmmm…sometimes, life is strangely beautiful.  Paola…I can’t wait to dance with ya next year.”
All proceeds of the downloads benefit Our Little Roses … so download away! And please share with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment